Message generated for change (Comment added) made by qswinson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=875674&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
The solution task copies all libraries and related
files located in the referenced directory, not just the
library that is referenced. This is very time consuming
when all build assemblies are stored in a single
directory and referenced from that directory in the
project files.

For example, if the directory c:\test\bin contains
test1.dll, test2.dll, test2.pdb, and test3.dll and
project c:\test\test4\test4.csproj only has one reference:

<Reference
    Name = "test1"
    AssemblyName = "test1"
    HintPath = "..\bin\test1.dll"
/>

When this project is built with a solution task,
test2.dll, test2.pdb and test3.dll will also be copied
into the build directory even though they are not
referenced.