Message generated for change (Comment added) made by samunro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=896377&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
The executables that the <solution> task builds throws
an internal error.

The attached file contains a solution with a single VB
Console project with no added code. I built it using the
build file that I have included in the Solution Items
folder, (you will see it in Solution Explorer).

When I try to run the executable, I get the following
fatal error.

Unhandled exception at 0xf3f7d08c in
NAntProjectImports.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation
reading location 0xf3f7d08c.

I have no problems running the executable if I build
using Visual Studio.Net 2003.

My apologies for the midleading name of the solution, (I
was trying to reproduce another error at the time).