This points out a gap in nant as I see it. What Jeff has made a patch
for is actually a pretty large gap in functionality in nant.
Controlling the flow using failure detection and also log that neatly
for other tools to pick up (CCNet comes to mind) is challenging to say
the least.

I for one would love to see some of the big brains storm some on this
issue. I've got a pretty good knowledge about what I need, but no matter
how much I think about it I can't figure out a good suggestion to come
up with.

What do the rest of you guys and girls out on the list think about it?
Would be interesting to hear your opinions.

(Gosh... did I hijack this thread?)
/Nicke