Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alexeiost
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=916822&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Right off, sorry if it was already posted and I didnt' find
the article; if so please respond with a link.

I use <slolution> tag for building our solution on a
Windows XP machine. This solution is developed mostly
on Win2K machines. The difference between these
machines/OS is that framework on XP is installed into
C:\windows\... and on Win2K it is installed into
c:\winnt\... . Because the solution is developed on
Win2K machines the references in the project files point
to c:\winnt\... .
When one opens the solution on the build machine the
references are &#039;magically&#039; changed and he will see a
correct referece from within the IDE, so the solution
builds just fine there. If I build it with NAnt (on XP
machine), however, I get the error saying that the
c:\winnt\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
\System.Data.dll could not be found. Truly so because it
is in c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\.

How can I get around it?

Thank you,

Alexei