Hi Gert and Simon,

I would prefer to just change the name of the sharpcvslib binary and
leave it in the NAnt repository as it means the basic cvs commands work
out of the box in a situation where there isn't a cvs binary installed
(i.e. on a build server).  It also makes it easier for me to keep track
of versions (I deploy the .dll and .exe in one go), and the client does
not take up a lot of space.

Clayton