Giuseppe Greco wrote:

Hi guys,

I've given a lock at the CompilerBase and
ExternalProgramBase classes... and I think
it would be better to modify the CompilerBase
class instead of inheriting from ExternalProgramBase...

What's your opinion?

Its hard to say without seeing what changes you propose making to CompilerBase. There are substantial differences between the supported command args of ilasm and the other compilers. ilasm has no -r flag for example so you will need to hde the references fileset.

Why don't you lay out what you think would need to be changed in CompilerBase to make it workable ?

Ian

j3d.

Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::

phone:  +41 (0)91 604 67 65
mobile: +41 (0)76 390 60 32
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:    www.agamura.com

Ian MacLean, Developer, ActiveState, a division of Sophos
http://www.ActiveState.com