Hi James,

Thanks

<<
I'll look into fixing #2 early next week... I wasn't aware of #3, so if you
want, submit the patches and I'll get them checked in.

Thanks. I should be able to commit the changes myself (at least, I hope
no-one removed my CVS access yet ;)). I wanted to check if anyone has run
into that situation and make sure I'm not screwing someone else before
commiting the patch.

--
Tomas Restrepo