It sounds like NAnt is now doing what VS does so that sounds like the
right thing to me.

Files that are *created* (and not editted) by a build process should
be marked as 'ignore', and I believe that should fix the problem
(certainly that works when using CVS). Furthermore, we're used to
automated builds having a 'clean' task - if necessary they could have
a 'teardown' task to remove any temporary artifacts, but I think a
combination of ignored files/directories and just a 'clean' build task
is fine.

Mike

mike roberts | http://mikeroberts.thoughtworks.net/ |
http://www.thoughtworks.com/