https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1076620&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Hi,

looking at the 0.85-rc1 schema I can see that
AssemblyInfoTask either has incorrect definition, or the
code that is supposed to handle it is incorrect.
More specifically, schema says that this task can have
one or more of "attributes" elements, where "attributes"
is actually of type "AssemblyAttribute" (note singular-
plural mismatch) from which it follows that for each
attribute you want to add you need to have
one "attributes" element, but code parsing the .build file
disagrees and wants single "attributes" element with
many "attribute" elements inside.

If the code is right, then the schema is not, and vice
versa. Same goes with "imports" and
probably "references" element as well. If I stick to what
is intuitive (one "imports" many "import" child nodes and
analogous for "references" and "attributes") NAnt works
fine, but my XML editor complains that the document is
not correct according to the schema, which is annoying.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

Draza