Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1155919&group_id=31650

>Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I'm using Build 0.85.1881.0; nightly; 24.02.2005

When i change the sourcecode of my VC++ project and
build it with the solution task, the project doesn't
compile. The cpp file is newer than the obj file, but it
doesn't compile.
I've figured out a problem in
NAnt.VisualCpp.Tasks.ClTask.NeedsCompiling(): This
method calls AreObjsUpToDate witch calls
IsObjUpToDate(string) witch calls
NAnt.Core.Types.FileSet.FindMoreRecentLastWriteTime
(StringCollection, DateTime) but this method only check
the last write times if the filename have full path. I think
in this case the filename have no full path and the
method do nothing. Can you change this behaviour?

The second problem: When I change only an includefile
the NAnt.VisualCpp.Tasks.ClTask.NeedsCompiling()
method could not see that the project must be compiled
because the
NAnt.VisualCpp.Tasks.ClTask.AreSourcesUpToDate() is
not implemented (only two TODO comments). Can you
implement this method?

I've added a little example to redroduce this behaviour.
Build it, Change the file AssemblyInfo.cpp, Build it again
and the project doesn't recompile.

Matthias Jentsch