Hi!

I am preparing to rewrite Subversion tasks in NAntContrib. As I have
no big experience with unit tests I would like to read some good
examples of how NAnt tasks can be unit-tested.

Could you please show me tasks that have, in your opinion, a good set
of unit tests? It would be nice if those tasks cooperated with some
external entites (other applications, databases, etc.) as it happens
with Subversion which should interact with some test repository.

Best regards,
Marcin