Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1170238&group_id=31650

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

I have a Post-Event step that looks something like this:
copy /Y $(TargetPath)  ..\Bin\FTC\

Which works great within VS.Net 2003 - but breaks
under Nant.

The reason is that Nant creates a path for $(TargetPath
that looks something like this:
C:\src\devtrunk\testApplication\Release_Pro/testApp.ex

As you can see it is adding a / instead of a \ which
makes for an invalid Windows path - which the copy
command can not handle.

So in the end this must be a bug in how Nant is putting
together paths.

There is a work around for this particular case.  I can
change the command to:
copy /Y $(TargetDir)/$(TargetFileName)
$(InputDir)..\..\Bin\FTC\