Message generated for change (Comment added) made by abolourian
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1175019&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
When using solution task, I noticed that apparently
assemblies that are not in GAC and have CopyLocal
attribute to false in projects of solution, are being copied
to output directory of the projects that are referring to
them regardless. Usually build machine doesn't (and
shouldn't) have any particular software intstalled and
have those assemblies in GAC, so CopyLocal attribute
shouldn't be ignored whatsoever.