Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rblum
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1191321&group_id=31650

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Example: Derived.cpp includes Derived.h. Derived.h
includes Base.h. Touch Base.h, and nant will happily
ignore the change.

(Also, once implemented, the recursive search should
terminate at the precompiled header, if there is any.
And at least for larger project, that dependency tree
should be cached...)