Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1215811&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In VC++, rc files can include c++ header files. resource.h
is one of them. And this practice uses it as well:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q237870/

But in the source code(
nant-0.85-rc3\src\NAnt.VisualCpp\Tasks\RcTask.cs),
I noticed that the date of the header files are not checked
in NeedsCompiling() function, which is not consistent
with VC++.NET itself.