Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1226416&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
when I nant build using the solution task for my project
the resx files might not get built correctly.

If I change the task to run devenv with the appropriate
args it will build the project correctly.

The form contains imagelists that are contains in the
resx file. That is something new that I have recently
tried.