Hmm,

is there any way to share script between Ant and NAnt and still using
proprietary features of both? something like conditionals? Maybe this could
be solution. If not, propably both teams would be needed to code it...

somehing like:
    <target name="clean">
            <delete dir="${output.dir}" failonerror="false"
if="${directory::exists(output.dir)}"/>
            <delete dir="${tests.dir}" failonerror="false"
if="${directory::exists(tests.dir)}"/>
<!--#if NAnt>085-->
        <loadtasks assembly="${tools.dir}\Gordic.Develop.NAnt.dll"/>
<!--#endif-->
<!--#if Ant>123-->
        <ant buildfile="${src.dir}/Extras/BuildServer/clean.build"
unless="${debug}" />
<!--#endif-->
    </target>

(or use of PI <?if>  ?)