Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1220439&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
The xml logger can produce corrupt output, not placing
some text in a CDATA section as it should. This occurs
when the following type message is logged
    <someelmt>blah
Note that the <somattr> has no ending tag, and the text
on the end of the line. The error occurs because the
XmlValidatingReader doesn't throw an exception on the
given input.

Attached is a test case testing for this event, and a
somewhat poor fix (but it works for me).