On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Martin Aliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> btw2: does anyone had time to try run MSBuild under mono? Maybe it
> works? (I fould some Ant/mono/msbuild blogs but dont try myself).

The blog may have been mine, I tried various combinations of NAnt,
MSBuild and Ant on different frameworks and Java VMs.  So far - and I
didn't spend much time on it - MSBuild doesn't work on Mono 1.1.12 for
me:

,----
| ** (c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/MSBuild.exe:3568): WARNING
**: Missing member .ctor in type ArgumentNullException, assembly
c:\Programme\Mono-1.1.12\lib\mono\2.0\mscorlib.dll

| Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'System.ArgumentNullException..ctor'.
| in <0x00000> <unknown method>
| in <0x00016> Microsoft.Build.Shared.ErrorUtilities:VerifyThrowArgumentLength
(System.String parameter, System.String parameterName)
| in <0x00070> Microsoft.Build.CommandLine.MSBuildApp:Execute (System.String
commandLine)
| in <0x00010> Microsoft.Build.CommandLine.MSBuildApp:Main ()
`----

Stefan

--
http://stefan.samaflost.de/blog/