Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by cchan_qa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=2688423&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I wish to delete all the vssver2.scc files that are located in ${stage} base
directory.

<delete >
   <fileset basedir="${stage}" defaultexcludes="false">
      <include name="**/vssver2.scc" />
   </fileset>
</delete>

But the delete task leaves one file in the last directory.