From: Richard Birkby <rbir...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Bug tracker tag for 0.9
To: nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Ryan,

Looks great now. I've KDiff3'd the nant build output and can't see any problem
versus 0.86b1

Cheers,
Richard

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Ryan Boggs <rmbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Richard,

Would you mind giving the latest nightly file a try (04-02-2010)?  We

believe that we were able to fix the output issue you experienced.

Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Ryan

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Richard Birkby <rbir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats on releasing 0.9a1.

> I immediately put it into our build process and found an issue -

> unfortunately, I can't enter the issue into Nant's bug tracker because a

> 0.9a1 tag is missing - any chance you could add one?

> I also noticed if I click on Releases->0.90 Alpha 1 in the left hand

> navigation bar on the Nant homepage, it takes me to the following page which

> gives an error:

> http://nant.sourceforge.net/release/0.90-alpha1/

> The bug which I was unable to enter is that when I use Nant-Contrib's

> MSBuild task, all output from the task is concatenated onto a single line

> with no carriage returns.

> Thanks

> Richard

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com