Hi all,

If you haven't reviewed the NAnt blog lately, I wrote an entry to
request for volunteer for both NAnt and NAntContrib (especially).  The
blog post is here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/nant/2010/05/24/a-call-to-arms/

As you can see, we are in need of help. As it stands right now, there
are about 3/4 active people just for the NAnt project. Our main focus
has been revitalizing the NAnt core project and so far we have been
successful.  With that being said, a lot of people use NAntContrib
together with NAnt, so it's critical to bring that up that project
up-to-date as well.

The ideal candidates is anyone who is passionate about NAnt or
NAntContrib, and preferably an active user who can inject some life
into the project. If you have the time and experience, please take a
look at some of the open tickets in either project that interests you
and start coding away. There is also some great information within the
wiki, found here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nant/index.php?title=Development_Guide#Contributing_code
on how to get started and to contribute code. If you have the time and
interest, and is looking to be more involved, we are also looking for
a leader to help jump start NAntContrib as well!

Oh, one other thing to keep in mind.  When submitting a bug report,
please submit it to the appropriate project.  If it deals with
something within the NAntContrib, please open a ticket in the
NAntContrib area.  Since these projects will not combined anytime
soon, it is good to keep the bug reports filed appropriately.

Thanks,
The NAnt Core Team