Hi,

Just as an FYI, the changes I made a few weeks ago allows NAnt to
build on .NET 4.0 without the need for the Legacy binding.
Unfortunately, it is still needed when targeting < .NET 4.0 when .NET
4.0 is installed on the machine.  This is the reason why I set the
NAnt.Console build file to poke the Legacy binding (set it to false)
when the target is set to 4.0 or later.

I am interested in your approach.  I'm particularly curious of how you
are using the extension methods.

Thanks,
Ryan