Hi all,

This is regarding the cvs task in NAnt today.  I want to run this by
everyone to get everyone's take before anything is done.

I am thinking about altering the cvs task to use the command line
programs rather than using it's current setup with sharpcvslib for a
couple of reasons:
 * sharpcvslib has not been updated/maintained in quite some time.
(Last official release was over 6 years ago and there hasn't been any
commit in at least a year if I am reading it right)
 * The latest sharpcvslib bin seems to be built with log4net 1.2.9.
This causes problems when trying to update NAnt to use log4net 1.2.10
on Mono. (This is the main reason why NAnt is still using log4net
1.2.9)

This sort of update would require the user to have cvs installed on
their machine.  This isn't much of an issue for those running Mono on
a *nix machine but Windows users would need to install it via cygwin
(unless there is a native Windows program that can be run at the
command line).

So I am interested in thoughts/feedback from users, especially those
who use the cvs task.

Thanks,
Ryan