Hi Ryan,

these changes are good rom my point of view.
I have ony one minor thing what I can't test since I have difficulties
to debug nant at the moment.

MSBuildProject.cs within DetermineProductVersion line 279
             if (_productVerNode != null) {
                 Version _ver = new Version(_productVerNode.InnerText);

_productVerNode.InnerText might be empty especially in vb.net projects.
Which results in an exception since "" is not valid vor Version
constuctor. You might use following:

if (_productVerNode != null &&
!StringUtils.IsNullOrEmpty(_productVerNode.InnerText))

Well done

Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)