Hi,

NAnt has now migrated to git and has an official repository at
https://github.com/nant/nant . My cvs import at
https://github.com/skolima/NAnt will no longer receive updates as the
upstream cvs repository is now in read-only mode. Unfortunately, the
official import required rewriting of the history (to properly migrate
user names/emails), so you can't just switch your remote 'origin' -
you have to rebase your changes on top of the new tree.

If you have any questions regarding the switch, please email me.

Regards,

skolima