Hi,

the develelopers are taking a look. From my point of view I want to
check the proper usage of "Referenced Assemblies" folder.
Maybe someone can point me to some detail information in MSDN or some
where else.

So far Dominik

Am 27.10.2012 19:57, schrieb Oskar Berggren:
> Hi,
>
> .Net 4.5 is an inplace upgrade for .Net 4.0. If you want to ensure that
> your software runs on a machine with only the original .Net 4.0
> installed, you need to take care when building, so that you don't cause
> dependencies on .Net 4.5 versions of the assemblies.
>
> This thread discuss the issue and there is a proposed solution that
> involves editing nant.exe.config to avoid referencing updated assemblies
> found under C:\Windows\...:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11991383/nant-build-using-net-4-5-beta-assembly-references-despite-specifying-net-4-0
>
> What are the nant developers' take on this? Is the solution on stack
> overflow the way to go? If so, should this be regarded as a bug in nant?
> It doesn't seem "proper" to edit nant.exe.config in a runtime installation.
>

> /Oskar

> WINDOWS 8 is here.
> Millions of people.  Your app in 30 days.
> Visit The Windows 8 Center at Sourceforge for all your go to resources.
> http://windows8center.sourceforge.net/
> join-generation-app-and-make-money-coding-fast/

The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)