First... Great Tool.  I am coming from the Java/Maven world so it is awesome to
see a tool like NAnt.   Our organization is migrating from using User/Pass
authentication to various services to a Token base, where we issue secure
tokens that can be used in the dev teams code base to get the need credentials
at runtime.

We are trying to use this token based process in our NAnt build scripts
especially when calling the "exec" task where we want to execute a program on
our Build servers under a different user account.  Example: we have a task that
uses RoboCopy to copy files from the Build server to a NTFS share.  The build
agent is running under the local system account and so we need to set the user
info that runs the robocoy process.  I have been able to make this work by
overriding the "ExecTask" adding "StartInfo" to the process that is being
created to set the user, domain and password.  Ideally I don't want to override
the native "ExecTask" from the NAnt core but create a wrapper or something that
would enable me to set the process StartInfo, or get this functionality added
to the NANt core.

Has anyone tried this? Or it there a way to do this in the current NAnt core
that I am just not seeing?   Also if there is not would anyone be interested in
what I have done and see if this is something that can be added to the ExecTask
in a future release of Nant?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

[sig2]

<<inline: image001.png>>