Does anyone know if there is a directory differencing task available for
Nant?  I have tried several external directory difference tools, but so
far, none have the level of control that a typical Nant command has such
as file and directory exclusions/inclusions.

I need such a tool to compute change lists and logs for deployment
runtime images.  Sometimes, I can generate such a list using the
facilities in my source code control tools.  However, there are some
occasions when that option is not available and I need a more general
purpose mechanism.

The output that I am hoping to generate would be a list of full file
paths with each file or directory marked with 'added', 'deleted',
'modified' or 'same'.  I tried a tool called CSDiff.exe, but it has no
facilities for specifying directories to exclude.  This is a huge
problem when navigating Subversion working directories with all of it's
.svn control directories.

Thanks,

Ken Parrish

Gomez, Inc.