From: Brass Tilde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:30 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] MSBuild task and .NET 3.5

> I am using Nant on two separate workstations.  I installed Nant
Version 0.86
> on both machines.  In both cases, I edited the Nant configuration file
and
> set:

Did you compare the two config files to make absolutely certain that
they are the same?

If so, it sounds like either something that should be in the path
isn't, or that something didn't get installed properly.

Brad

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world