Sometime back there were several postings regarding the problem of
navigating through a collection of XML nodes in an XML document.

I have a Nant task that needs to fetch a collection of XML nodes from a
file and iterate over the collection and take action against each node.
An example of the content of the XML file is shown below.

In this case, I need to fetch the <FileItems> node and iterate over this
child nodes.  I am aware that the <xmlpeek> task has a node number that
can be use to fetch the nth node in a list.  However, my files
potentially have 100's of nodes to this technique seems pretty
cumbersome.

I recall seeing a reference to an <xmllist> task, but my link to this
task is broken.

Are there any reasonable solutions to this problem?  Any Nant libraries
for parsing and navigating XML files?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<MyFileList>
      <summary>