From: Bob Archer [mailto:bob.arc...@amsi.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:53 PM
To: Lionel Morrison; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [NAnt-users] Fileset by date selected

I haven't done extensive testing. But, I am thinking that it shouldn't
take any more time than the time it takes to copy the files over. I am
assuming that it gets a "dir" from the target system to know which are
newer. But, I've never looked into the code.

If you have a lot of files that compress well you could zip up your
files, copy the ZIP over then use psexec from sysinternals to unzip on
the target system. I considered doing this but we ended up moving all
our QA servers so they were on the same LAN as the build server. Nothing
beats 100Mbps!

Also, you could execute xcopy with the /D parameter to simulate what you
want.

BOb