From: netvampire.tw [mailto:netvampire...@yahoo.com.tw]
Sent: 25 March 2009 08:56
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] fileset Function only work when file exists ?

Dear all:
        I have problem use fileset::get-file-count Function.I had lots of
fileset to verify if file exists.
I use below example to echo message.It only list that file exists...
and if I use fileset::get-file-count Function it counts only if physical disk
exists file.
how could I list fileset exists but physical disk not exists?
<project name="foreach.example" default="build" basedir=".">
   <fileset id="projects">
        <include name="C:\temp\Project1.csproj" />
        <include name="C:\temp\Project2.csproj" />
   </fileset>

   <target name="build" >
        <foreach item="File" property="vsnet.project">
         <in>
                <items refid="projects" />
         </in>
         <do>
                <echo message="${vsnet.project}"/>
           </do>
        </foreach>
Thanks a lot

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing

IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for
the addressee only
and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute, alter, or take any
action in reliance
on the information and Avon Insurance plc will not accept liability for any
loss or damage howsoever
arising, directly or indirectly in reliance on it and gives no warranty or
representation as to its
accuracy or reliability. If you are not the addressee, please notify us
immediately on 01789 202121*
and delete the material from your computer and destroy any copies.

Avon Insurance plc reserves the right to monitor and record incoming and
outgoing email messages for
the purposes of investigating or detecting unauthorised use of its system and
ensuring its effective operation.
Avon Insurance plc will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result
of any virus being passed on.

Avon Insurance plc (No. 209606).
Registered in England.
Registered Office: Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 7BJ.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
A member of the NFU Mutual group of companies and the Association of British
Insurers.
For security and training purposes telephone calls may be recorded and
monitored.