From: ptr2009 [mailto:ptrajku...@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 7 april 2009 22:34
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] nant and nunit version

Hey Gert

   It seems like nant is currently using a version of nunit that supports
running tests compiled against
Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework.dll directly. The VC
test attributes are mapped to corresponding nunit attribute.

   Browsing the nunit forum it seems like this functionality has been
removed in the latest release. The remove comment indicated that this should
not belong to nunit core functionality and should be a plugin. I am yet to
locate this plugin.

  So a simple fix would cause all nunit2 tasks to fail if they are using MS
attributes. I am not sure if this would be acceptable ?

-Raj

gertdriesen wrote:

> Hi Raj,
>
> I'll get to it soon, I hope.