From: Bob Archer [mailto:bob.arc...@amsi.com]
Sent: woensdag 15 april 2009 19:55
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] minimal install footprint

I am setting up a new build system on a project that never had it. I want to
include nant in the project folder and put it in subversion.

What is the minimal footprint to do this. I know I need all the files in the
bin folder. But, do I need all the files in bin/extensions and bin/lib also?

Thanks,

BOb

05:51:00