I have an command line tool that I am running using the exec task. This
is an old tool and it returns a 1 if there are no errors. Nant sees [I
think] a non-zero return as an error code.

1.      Is there any way to specify to nant what return code is actually
an error?
2.      I am using failonerror=and checking the returnresult which works
fine. But, the build report in ccnet is still showing the return code of
one in the error level of the log. Is there a way to get that to not be
in the error level of the log?

Thanks,

BOb