From: Gert Driesen [mailto:gert.drie...@telenet.be]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:44 PM
To: Bob Archer; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [NAnt-users] script task

Hi Bob,

This is only done when logging from a task.
You could do something like this (although I agree it's a hack):

<project name="script-test" default="build">
    <target name="build">
        <script language="C#">
            <code>
                <![CDATA[
                    public static void ScriptMain (Project project)
                    {
                        Log (project, "ok");
                    }

                    private static void Log (Project project, string message)
                    {
                        Task task = new LogTask ();
                        task.Project = project;
                        task.Log (Level.Info, message);