I see that in Nant the copy command only copies newer files. What I want to be
able to do is copy files to a delta folder if they are newer rather than to the
destination folder.

So, for example given two paths, MyPath/v0 and MyPath/v1 I want to copy all the
files from MyPath/v1 that are newer than MyPath/v0 to MyPath/v1-Diff. Sort of a
combination of the uptodate and copy tasks?

The only way I can think to do it now is to loop through each file and use an
uptodate task in the loop. But, that seems like it would be quite slow.

Any ideas appreciated.

BOb