gmoney wrote:

> Hi I use the "aspnet_compiler.exe" in my nant script to compile a asp.net
> website. There are warnings messages that are being outputted. I only am
> interested in errors, therefore how can i only see errors and not
> warnings? My code is as follows:
>
> <exec program="${dotnet}/aspnet_compiler.exe" commandline="-f -u -p
> ${BuildDirIE} -v / ${outputFolderIE}" verbose="true" failonerror="false"/>

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms229863%28VS.100%29.aspx

It appears the compiler does not suuport this message. Is it possible to at
least attach the details of the message as an email attachment. I use the
code from:

http://nant.sourceforge.net/release/latest/help/fundamentals/listeners.html
i.e. the MailLogger, but the output seems to be in the body of the email.