Hi,

I need to print the actual text "&quote" (minus the quote marks) to a
file and not have nant translate that to a " character.

I have tried ${'"'} but it still prints the " mark rather than the
text ".

How can I get this to work?

I'm trying to put this escape sequence in a properties file and using
this to merge:

      <filterchain>
        <expandproperties />
      </filterchain>

All merges fine accept the &quote; is translated to " during the
process.

My property in the property file is like this:

<property name="connection.string" value="connection
string=${'&quot;'}database=foo;uid=foo;pwd=foo;${'&quot;'}"/>

In the new file, I am expecting to see this:
&quot;database=foo;uid=foo;pwd=foo;&quot;

but get this...

"database=foo;uid=foo;pwd=foo;"

Thanks!

/Justin