Hi Justin,

If your using the nant-contrib library you can use the record task
(http://nantcontrib.sourceforge.net/release/latest/help/tasks/record.htm
l) to save your output to a log file. It supports various output logging
levels and you will still get your output on the console.

<target name="build">

            <record name="build.log" level="Debug" action="Start" />

            (do a bunch of things ...)

            <record name="build.log" level="Debug" action="Stop" />

</build>

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mike