Nant Users,

Is there a task that can be used to prompt a user for input of a property?  I'd
like to design some tasks which will prompt the user for input of a property if
the property was not specified on the command line.  I looked in both Nant and
NantContrib and didn't see anything.  Am I missing something?

Ken Parrish
Gomez, Inc.