From: Chris Howell [mailto:chris.how...@padresoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:10 PM
To: Stephan King
Cc: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [NAnt-users] Nant VS CC.NEt

Ok perhaps I should have phrased my question a little better, I am
looking for CI and daily builds.  I've used CC.Net before exclusively
without NANT. My question was more why would I choose to use the
functionality exposed in NANT, such a executing tasks, copying files
etc.... When CC.NET also has utilities for doing the same thing ? There
seems to be quite a bit of over lap between the tasks that CC.Net can
don and the tasks that NANT can do. Therefore what is the benefit ? Of
combining the two ?