Hello Amal,

The way we do it:
1) Use Hudson as a CI server.
2) Setup different slaves: Windows (.NET), Linux (Mono) -- I suspect there is
Mono for other *nix as well. Perhaps compiling from source if necessary?
3) On each target, check out the source, run nant.

We also use the Linux slaves to cross compile for ARM platforms (using GCC).

I hope this helps.
Charles

> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:51:07 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: [NAnt-users] NAnt on Unix
>
> Hi,
> ?
> I am?doing?conversion our build scripts from Batch script to NAnt. I
> have also completed successfully one of our product build script. But
> the other product involves cross platform. which is Windows and Unix.
> Here I am in need of how to use NAnt for building Unix program.
>
> ?
> Could you please help me in this regard.
> ?
> Thanks
> Amal

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com