From: Ryan Boggs [mailto:rmbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: zondag 18 april 2010 22:14
To: Martin Gainty
Cc: gert.drie...@telenet.be; nant-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net;
nant-annou...@lists.sourceforge.net; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] [NAnt-users] Announcing NAnt 0.90-beta1

Hey Martin,

Before going through the trouble of opening up a bug report, could you
try the following command(s) please?  Forgive me but since I don't
know what Linux you are running, I am just going to list the most
common ones.

OpenSUSE:
(sudo) zypper install mono-complete

Ubuntu:
(sudo) aptitude install mono-complete

More details can be found in the NAnt Wiki:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nant/index.php?title=Development_Guide

In case anyone is wondering, the main cause of this kind of error on a
Linux system is that the distro you are running has separated the mono
essentials from the mono compilers to reduce installation overhead
(because you usually don't need the compilers to run precompiled
applications on mono).  Usually installing a Mono-devel type package
will resolve this but mono-complete will get everything in one shot
without the guess work.  Just make sure you don't depend your
package(s) on the mono-complete package.

If installing mono-complete doesn't fix this issue, then you should
open a bug report over at sourceforge.net.

Thanks,
Ryan

20:31:00