Hi guys,

I'm trying to run a bat file that displays a menu and accepts user input from
the commandline as input. To clarify, here is an excerpt of the bat file:

:topoffile
@echo off
@echo =================================================
@echo This is an Oracle Forms Compilation facility
@echo =================================================
@echo.

:accountagain

@echo off
@echo Please enter Schema owner account and
set /p schemaowner=press return key, or QUIT to end:
if /i [%schemaowner%]==[QUIT] endlocal&goto end
@echo.
@echo =================================================
@echo Schema owner account entered was: '%schemaowner%'
@echo =================================================
if [%schemaowner%]==[] goto WrongAccount

@echo.

In my nant build file I have the following target code:

<target name="menu" description="display build menu">

<!-- password.bat is in the project basedir -->

<exec program="password.bat">

</target>

However, when I run the build file I get the following output:

menu:

     [exec] This is an Oracle Forms Compilation Facility
     [exec]
     [exec] Please enter Schema owner account and

The execution of the bat file stops/freezes and cmd.exe will not accept any
input and I have to Ctrl+C to return to the command prompt. How do I get nant
to correctly execute the bat file? Thanks in advance!

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/