From: xtopher.bra...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:12:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] C# sharp scripting and NAnt + CCNet
To: yo...@live.com
CC: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I think you might want to cut the CCNet part out of that solution. CCNet gives
you a nice interface to start the build, but it sounds like you want it to
prompt the DBA for credentials which you are unlikely to achieve. I would
recommend having the DBA simply run NAnt from a command line, then your script
will work (as you've tested). If you need to run it on a different machine than
the one the DBA is using, PSExec in PSTools will do the trick.

Hope that helps.---
Chris.

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection. - Mark Twain