Hi guys,

I have a C# script within my NAnt script that works perfectly in NAnt 0.85. It
imports the namespace System.Text.RegularExpressions for the purposes of
testing user input. However, when I try to run my build file using NAnt 0.90 I
get an error (see below). I have noted that NAnt 0.85 targetted the .NET 2.0
framework by default whereas NAnt 0.90 targets .NET 3.5 framework. However, I
have tried running the build file after changing the default framework to .NET
2.0 and still get the same error. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Compilation failed:
c:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Local Settings\Temp\amfegm-q.0.cs(18,19) : error
CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RegularExpressions' does not exist in the
namespace 'System.Text' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// <auto-generated>
//     This code was generated by a tool.
//     Runtime Version:2.0.50727.1433
//
//     Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
//     the code is regenerated.
// </auto-generated>

using NAnt.Core;
using NAnt.Core.Attributes;