Hi folks,

last week I added microsofts nmake to cvs repository to get the
compilation working on our CI server at teamcity.codebetter.com.
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=project69

Since we are not sure whether this file is freely redistributable or not
we decided to remove it completely from cvs repository. Therefore we
deleted the whole "Tools" folder to get rid of any nmake history.

So any of you who is managing any kind of mirror please check whether
you can remove it from your repository too or create a fresh mirror if
your have the afore mentioned "Tools" folder checked out.

I'm sorry for this trouble and trying to avoid this in future.

So far Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)