Hi,

maybe you are looking for something like this:
http://jayflowers.com/WordPress/?p=132

In particular
<echo message=“${tfs-vc::get-serveritem-for-localitem(localItem)}“/>

You can give it a try:
Download latest ci-factory from
http://ci-factory.googlecode.com/files/CI-Factory-Beta-1.1.0.47.exe

- Extract it to a folder named "CI Factory" where you like
- Copy "CI Factory\Packages\VSTSVersionControl\bin\TF.Tasks.dll" into
   "CI Factory\nAnt\bin"
- Test a first build script with tfsconnection
- If tfs dlls are needed copy following into "CI Factory\nAnt\bin" too:
   Microsoft.TeamFoundation.dll
   Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.dll
   Microsoft.TeamFoundation.VersionControl.Client.dll
   Microsoft.TeamFoundation.VersionControl.Common.dll
The referenced assemblies are from VS2005 and could be found in
Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\

Maybe you can try to use others. If this is not working, then a
recompile against nant and tfs dlls is required.

hth

Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)